New Kidron Weather Basics
General Temperature Scale
|-9 – -1
- Weather tends to be very hard to forecast in New Kidron, even moreso without technology, with intense frontal systems ubiquitous throughout the spring (and common throughout rest of the year), highly variable convective thunderstorms throughout the summer, the possibility of hurricanes throughout the late summer and fall, and nearly unpredictable snow during the winter.
- Excepting periods of drought (which, though frequent, are essentially unpredictable), it typically rains an average of just under 10cm every month of the year.
- Cloud cover usually moderates temperatures, meaning warmer temperatures in the winter and cooler temperatures in the summer.
- Birds tend to be active and singing on mornings of days which will have fair weather.
- Fortress Kedar and the New Kidron Valley receive an average of three measureable snowfalls during winter, though very few years have exactly three.
- Due to various meteorological phenomena, snow often follows within 1–2 weeks after strong winter thunderstorms.